Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September

So... I've been meaning to start a diet. Drew and I have so been enjoying the throes of newlywed bliss, partaking in wine, cheese platters and whatnot, that we've sort of let diet and exercise go to the wayside.

We just keep finding reasons to celebrate...our one month anniversary, the beginning of the semester, the premiere of Parenthood, and the list goes on.

This week I decided to really buckle down. I bought lemons and made lemon water. I bought chicken breasts, yogurt and egg whites. I was really ready to get back to a sense of normalcy.

On Monday I ran about four blocks, decided I wasn't really feeling it, turned around and walked home. I went back home, did about three crunches then laid on my yoga mat while I watched The View.

Yesterday, I pulled into the parking lot of Corepower Yoga with every intention of going in. My phone rang and I decided I'd rather chat with Keeley than put my body through contortion in a hot room.

While on the phone with her, I decided to pick up a little mini container of ice cream.

This morning, I decided to write thank you notes instead of attending yoga.

Maybe I'll start the diet tomorrow....



1 comment:

  1. Do you go to Corepower on Grand? If so, can we go together?!

    ReplyDelete