- My parents have been married for 32 years.
- Drew's parents have been married for 37 years.
- Grandma and Grandpa Thoe have been married for 59 years.
- My Grandma and Grandpa Luker have been married for 61 years.
- Both Drew's grandparents were married for 44 years exactly.
That's 277 years of experience to help us along the way. (-:
|Grandma and Grandpa Thoe, cutting their cake|
|Grandpa recalls getting home in time to milk after the wedding! They went to a tractor show in Iowa on their honeymoon! (-:|
|Grandma and Grandpa Luker after nearly 60 years of marriage!|
|Grandma and Grandpa at their shower.|
|Tom and Barb (Drew's Mom and Dad) after their wedding.|
|Drew's Grandparents after their wedding.|
|The ladies in the kitchen, getting ready for Martha and Wally's wedding... reminds me of the pictures I took of Sheryl, Michelle and McCayla yesterday!|
|When my parent's got married, my dad wrote on a napkin that he promised she could ride her horse whenever she wanted. (-:|
|My aunt Mary (a hostess) walking in with Mike Schwartz, both will be at the wedding!|
|My Godmother Annie walking in with my cousin Randy.|
|My Uncle Rick walking in with Deanna. (Deanna's little girl is one of the flowergirls for our wedding!)|