Total Pageviews

Monday, July 9, 2012

Our engagement pics, the good, the bad and the ugly.


So my very talented little sister took some pictures for us yesterday. We had a blast. Some of these pictures are just too hilarious not to share... for example, all these book pictures were really cool in my mind but in real life they are super dorky....

sneaking a kiss behind HP lol

Ah yes, we always read like this. Notice my swimsuit showing...

This picture looks like I picked up a new evening occupation... if you know what I mean, and I think you do. LOL

McCayla: "Do something cool with Bosco"... this was the result

McCayla: "act natural"   ...

Okay, I kind of like this one but Drew isn't really part of the picture lol.

One of my favorites

I got into some pretty serious itchweed to make this picture happen

Another favorite

Another favorite

cute but so corny lol, I love the way Drew is looking at me haha

McCayla, genius photo

Upstairs in an old grainery...

Maybe my favorite of all


No comments:

Post a Comment