Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gettin' Hitched, it's a family affair!



  • My parents have been married for 32 years. 
  • Drew's parents have been married for 37 years. 
  • Grandma and Grandpa Thoe have been married for 59 years. 
  • My Grandma and Grandpa Luker have been married for 61 years.
  • Both Drew's grandparents were married for 44 years exactly.
That's 277 years of experience to help us along the way. (-: 




Grandma and Grandpa Thoe, cutting their cake 

Grandpa recalls getting home in time to milk after the wedding! They went to a  tractor show in Iowa on their honeymoon! (-:

Grandma and Grandpa Luker after nearly 60 years of marriage! 

Grandma and Grandpa at their shower.

Tom and Barb (Drew's Mom and Dad) after their wedding.

Drew's Grandparents after their wedding. 
The ladies in the kitchen, getting ready for Martha and Wally's wedding... reminds me of the pictures I took of Sheryl, Michelle and McCayla yesterday! 


When my parent's got married, my dad wrote on a napkin that he promised she could ride her horse whenever she wanted. (-: 

My parents

My aunt Mary (a hostess) walking in with Mike Schwartz, both will be at the wedding! 

My Godmother Annie walking in with my cousin Randy. 

My Uncle Rick walking in with Deanna. (Deanna's little girl is one of the flowergirls for our wedding!)


No comments:

Post a Comment