Total Pageviews

Friday, June 1, 2012

Crafty shower

Okay, I'm going to fast forward through South Africa and get to my bridal shower- back to SA later. I got home late Saturday and attended my little sister's graduation on Sunday. Monday we had my "crafty shower" and I have to say, it was awesome. I suggest this idea to all brides! It is a really fun way to spend some girl time with your friends and family and to get stuff done for the big day! I'm including some pictures!

We put the wire and raffia on the jars, some of them will be hanging from trees and some will be used in centerpieces. Some will have flowers in them and others will have candles. Some have peacock feathers on them and some don't! I love it! We also made boutineers, party favors and hair things, awesome! 

Renae made the darling little apron for my soap, I love it! The hanging jar was the example jar! My aunts and cousins made the cute fruit shishkabobs-they used a heart cookie cutter to cut hearts out of watermelon and cantelope!








No comments:

Post a Comment